On this page you will find the privacy statement of 2KERR B.V. (also: “Responsible”). The person responsible has its registered office and place of business in (5347 KL) Oss at Rijnstraat 5a and is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under the Chamber of Commerce number 67869408.
2KERR B.V. considers the careful processing and security of personal data to be important. When processing personal data, we comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Ordinance (AVG). In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We also inform you how you can make corrections.
Personal data means any information relating to the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). This includes details such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You are not required to disclose personal information in order to use our website. In some cases, we may need your name, address and other information so that we can provide you with the desired services. This includes, for example, the use of contact forms or the download registration of software.
Processing of personal data
We process and use the following data:
- All personal data that you provide to 2KERR B.V., for example when sending an (e-mail) message to 2KERR B.V., when concluding an agreement or when filling in a (web) form. This concerns information such as name and address details, telephone number(s) and e-mail address.
- If you make use of our services, we will normally only collect the personal data that we need to provide the service in question. When concluding an agreement will be asked for your name, email address, phone number and payment information. If we ask for further information from you, that information is only to be provided on a voluntary basis;
- Cookies are stored when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make user experiences more efficient. The law allows us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the use of the site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission;
- If you visit our website, we may collect personal information from you. This includes the names of the pages visited, the browser and operating system used, the duration of your visit, the date and time of access, search engines used, names of downloaded files and their IP addresses;
- Emails we send you store information that tells us whether you have received the email, opened it, and which links, if any, you have clicked on.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or services do not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16 unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Purpose of processing
We process personal data for various purposes (and to the extent permitted by law), such as for:
- to carry out the contract you have entered into with us;
- providing you with the information requested by you; for example by sending our (digital) newsletter (see also “Newsletter”), by contacting you with an answer or an offer to your question or by being able to call you if this is necessary in order to be able to provide our services;
- sending news and service-oriented information to inform, interest and engage our customers (marketing purposes). It is always possible to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive this information;
- offering products and / or services of 2KERR B.V. (marketing purposes). It is always possible to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive this information;
- analytical purposes, also to improve our services.
We offer a newsletter, in which we inform interested parties about news about our business activities. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your explicit consent. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe. If you have provided us with your personal data in order to receive the newsletter, your personal data will be stored for as long as you wish to receive our newsletter. When you unsubscribe from the newsletter, we will remove your personal data immediately. The file of the newsletter is not shared with third parties. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Storage of data
We do not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. This is unless it conflicts with a legal retention period, technical or organizational requirements or other legal obligations.
Provision to third parties
The data collected by us is necessary to achieve the purposes described above. Only if it is necessary to provide the data to third parties (“processors”) in order to carry out the aforementioned purposes (e.g. in connection with the provision of services with regard to products and/or services provided by us to you), will we make your data available to these third parties. This may include, for example, the company hosting this website. These ‘processors’ act under our responsibility. The information is not passed on to other organisations for commercial purposes. The data will only be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA).
We handle the processing of your data with the utmost care. 2KERR B.V. continuously takes measures to protect your data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. 2KERR B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. Our website is secured with an SSL certificate. All our employees and all third parties involved in the data processing are obliged to abide by the AVG and to guarantee the confidentiality of the processing of personal data.
If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use the coding technologies that are recognised as common standards within the IT sector. If we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as financial or health information, we use a secure server. We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we receive on our site.
Right of access, correction and deletion of personal data
You can receive information free of charge at any time about the data we have stored about you, about the origin and recipient of the data, and about the purpose of the data processing. In addition, you have a legal right to rectification, blocking and deletion of your personal data. You can make a request for access, correction or deletion to us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within twenty (20) working days. In addition, you can withdraw your consent to us collecting and storing your personal data at any time by sending us an e-mail.
If you feel that your information is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com or call +31(0)412 – 48 87 05. In addition, you have the right to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Disclaimer for the content of linked external sites
This privacy statement does not extend to the use of external links that may be included in our website. When we include links, we try to ensure that they also meet our data protection and security standards. However, we have no control over other website providers’ compliance with data protection and security measures. To do so, we refer you to the websites of the relevant providers for information about their own privacy policies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies collect information that is necessary for the proper functioning of our website. With the help of cookies, 2KERR B.V. ensures that you do not repeatedly receive or have to enter the same information when you visit our website. For example, you can safely remember your login details and language preferences. Every internet user can set his computer in such a way that cookies are not accepted. If you choose to do so, it is possible that you will experience problems while surfing our website. If, however, you do not wish to receive cookies, you can check the help file of your internet browser to see how you can block all cookies or how you can ensure that you receive a warning before a cookie is stored. We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookie(s): Through our website, necessary cookies are placed for the proper functioning of the website.
5347 KL Oss
T: +31(0)88 – 045 0700
Changes to this privacy statementWe reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this webpage.
This privacy statement was amended on 19 August 2019.