BI-GO Seated Segway
- Very compact, therefore easy to transport in a car
- Low entry height, ideal for a transfer from a wheelchair
- No nonsense construction
- Manual operation
The Bi-Go Seated Segway is the no nonsense entry-level model for ultimate control!
The no nonsense Bi-Go gives you the handles for a more mobile life. The straightforward frame provides possibilities for personal adjustments, allowing you to create your unique Seated Segway. The entry-level model gives you the freedom of the Seated Segway at an affordable price.
Because of the manual operation, the Bi-Go gives you a feeling of control. Easy driving off or quick parking is a plus.
The steel frame gives the Bi-Go a tough look that can take a beating. The Bi-Go is fully customisable, allowing you to ride in a unique Seated Segway. In combination with the powerful Segway platform, the Bi-Go takes you from A to B. Watch the movie for a more detailed explanation or contact us to experience it yourself!
Did you know that a Bi-Go frame can also be mounted on a used Segway. This creates a lot of possibilities in different price ranges. Do you already have your own Segway? Then it is possible to have your Segway converted to a Bi-Go.
- Dimensions when folded:60 x 64 x 68
- Cushion:Standard version and can be changed
- Backrest:Standard construction
- Collapsible transfer supports:No
- Adjustable footrest:Yes
- Parking support:Hand operated. Requires a flat surface
- Battery/batteries:Lithium ION
- Charge time:8 hours
- Engine:2 x 765W
- Standard lighting:No
- Various colours possible:Yes
- Speed in km/h:20
- Machine weight:60 kg
- Max. permissible weight:110 kg
- Range in km:30