With these tips, the battery of your Seated Segway will last longer:
- Always check the user manual for your specific battery and follow the instructions carefully.
- Avoid extreme temperatures, it is best to park your Seated Segway in a room at room temperature.
- Attempt to never completely discharge the battery. If this does happen, it is important that you charge your Seated Segway as soon as possible to prevent deep discharge.
- So charge the Seated Segway regularly, even if you use it less. Do this at least once a month.
- Make sure your tire pressure is correct, a low tire pressure means a higher rolling resistance and that will demand more from the battery.
Do you have doubts about the lifespan of your battery or do you have any questions about charging your Seated Segway? Please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you!